Monday, July 29, 2013

Still Pregnant

On Wednesday, I'll be 37 weeks & full term! With my first pregnancy, my water broke at 37 weeks and 2 days and Seth was born at 37 + 3.  This time, my doc is planning on inducing at 39 weeks (on or around August 14) if Soren hasn't come by then on her own.  As most pregnant women do, I'm feeling WAY more emotions at once than any one human should be able to! I am excited to meet our little girl. I am apprehensive about our impending lack of sleep and the effect that will have on my parenting ability to a headstrong toddler. I am worried about how Seth is going to handle the arrival of his baby sister.  And to top it all off, I'm exhausted and uncomfortable most of the time.  I'm not writing this to complain, just to be able to remember this later down the road.  I thank God for the blessing of this new life and this pregnancy and I am in continual prayer for our family and the relationships we will continue to build.  I pray that our family can be on gospel mission in our community and that, rather than worrying about our incapabilities, we will rely on God's perfect ability and sovereignty.


Baby Soren

0 comments:

Post a Comment