Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tonight's Dinner

This is a recipe I loved growing up.  The original recipe my mom gave me has some kind of interesting, very exact measurements and cooking times.  My version is a little less strict.  :)

Quick & Easy Skillet


Ingredients: 
1 lb. ground beef
2 cups macaroni noodles
2 cups canned diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 bell pepper, diced
1 small onion, diced
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. salt


By the way, it's really fun to arrange and photograph seasonings!


Brown the ground beef in a large, deep pan.  Then add all other ingredients. 
Give it a good stir, then cover and simmer for 18 minutes (or until noodles are cooked.)


Eat & enjoy!  :)


I also made a special dessert today, but I'm going to see how it tastes before I post it on here! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment